Soya Lecithin Powder (50g)
- Premium quality food grade Lecithin powder. Derived from Soya / Soy Bean
- Emulsifier and texture improver.
- Ideal for stopping the seperation of oils and liquids. Improving texture of chocolate and doughs. Creating airs of sauces and soups.
- Shelf life or 2 years, Store in refridgerator after opening and use within 6 months.
- A natural ingredients. Vegan, Halal and Kosher friendly.
Our Lecithin is premium quality de-oiled soy lecithin powder. Lecithin is an emulsifier. Soy lecithin offers a multifunctional, flexible and versatile tool, its emulsifying properties help promote solidity in margarine and give a consistent texture to dressings, sauces, cheeses and chocolate. Lecithin can be added to bread recipes to help combine the mixture of water and vegetable oils present in the dough, which otherwise would not form stable mixtures, this will result in a softer, lighter textured bread. It can be added to sauces and soups to increase the foaming effect, resulting in a light stable foam.